Real estate here in Tucson is unique in we are literally at the border of two nations that speak two different languages. When I moved here a few years ago I drove on a road called La Canada, and I pronounced it “law Can-aw-daw.” Since I have lived here I have found that its correct pronunciation is “Law Can-Yaw-daw.” There are other roads here that have a Spanish name like Calle. Why is this important? Spelling of these words are important for not only knowing your local area, but also for search results. Spelling and grammar are highly relevant to increasing your page rank among search engines, and it is something I know personally.
I have struggled with spelling for my entire life and I know I will continue to struggle with it. I am the type of person who has thoughts running through my head at a fast rate and I simply want to get all the thoughts out on paper, or in type. Often times I need to reread what I write and have someone edit it as well. Sometimes I need to print it out in order to get it in another format to make sure my spelling and grammar is correct.
In your real estate marketing there are additional benefits to having good spelling and grammar too. For search results, spelling matters. Users who are looking for particular website are looking for unique and relevant content on their search queries. Google and other search engines review webpages and look for well thought out material which correlate with higher PageRank. Please see the below video for a more in depth understanding.
Please feel free to comment or share your spelling goof. I am completely open about mine. I had to take measures to make sure they are limited, however they sometimes slip out. I am lucky to have some great people around me who encourage me about this problem. So if you know of someone like me, be an encourager, not a critic.

No comments:
Post a Comment